Relax on a luxurious pontoon boat and enjoy a narrated tour of Lake Jesup. See one of the oldest lakes in the country, that is home to alligators, a diverse ecosystem of colorful creatures, including exotic birds!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour this 100,000 year old lake and see bald eagles and exotic birds
- Visit the place that is home to over 9,000 alligators and learn all about the area from your experienced tour guide
- Relax on an open airboat eco tour and take in the central Florida’s impressive natural beauty
- 1-hour daytime airboat ride
- A free photoshoot where you will be holding Lucy, our house gator!
- Please plan on arriving 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Guests should dress in layers, bring sunscreen, and bug spray
- As we need 4 person minimum for the boat to leave, the first person to book will be required to book for 4; then individual booking will be available
- Infants (ages 0-2) ride free
Apr 10, 2021
Really enjoyed the ride with Captain Tim. We saw so many wild gators (all sizes) and a variety of turtles and birds. The airboat was in great condition and the ride was comfortable and fun! The smoked wings and cold beer were the perfect way to finish off our day at Black Hammock. They could definitely use another register and a second person to assist with the check-in/payment process. The lone employee in the gift shop was overwhelmed with customers waiting in a confined area. I highly recommend the one-hour ride over the half-hour ride. You will see much more wildlife and have more time to spend speeding across the water. I also recommend purchasing your tickets and signing your liability waivers online, in advance. This will save you a lot of time when you arrive. Overall, a great experience. We will definitely take more of our out-of-town guests to Black Hammock.
Mar 31, 2021
Informative, fun and so Florida!
Mar 4, 2021
Great experienc. Well worth the money spent!!
Meeting location:  2316 Black Hammock Fish Camp Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year