Relax on a luxurious pontoon boat and enjoy a narrated tour of Lake Jesup. See one of the oldest lakes in the country, that is home to alligators, a diverse ecosystem of colorful creatures, including exotic birds!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour this 100,000 year old lake and see bald eagles and exotic birds
- Visit the place that is home to over 9,000 alligators and learn all about the area from your experienced tour guide
- Relax on an open airboat eco tour and take in the central Florida’s impressive natural beauty
- 1-hour daytime airboat ride
- A free photoshoot where you will be holding Lucy, our house gator!
- Please plan on arriving 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Guests should dress in layers, bring sunscreen, and bug spray
- As we need 4 person minimum for the boat to leave, the first person to book will be required to book for 4; then individual booking will be available
- Infants (ages 0-2) ride free
Mar 18, 2020
Boat seemed older style with all seats at the same level. Made it much harder to see things with people in front of you. Captain had very little to say . actual time out was less than 45 minutes so why did I pay for an hour. This was my 4th time out and by far the worst. Had it been my first I would not recommend this to others. So disappointed on the ride. We crossed the lake but didn't have a very exciting adventure over there. Again just so so disappointed. My guest had nothing to say either which tells me her disappointment too. For the price I wish I could get a refund. I expected an hour not 45 minutes. That s teetering on the 30 minute ride.
Dec 11, 2019
My husband and I had done it before and thoroughly enjoyed it, but we'd taken the half hour. This time we wanted to introduce our friends and take the hour. They really enjoyed it too. We'll probably do it again on our next trip down.
Nov 3, 2019
Bobby was a great guide. He stopped many times along the ride and pointed out many birds. He also talked about the environment and went the extra mile to show us gators. It was our best time at the Black Hammock. My advice to all: Skip the 30 minute rider The hour rider is 50 times better.
Meeting location:  2316 Black Hammock Fish Camp Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year