Relax on a luxurious pontoon boat and enjoy a narrated tour of Lake Jesup. See one of the oldest lakes in the country, that is home to alligators, a diverse ecosystem of colorful creatures, including exotic birds!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour this 100,000 year old lake and see bald eagles and exotic birds
- Visit the place that is home to over 9,000 alligators and learn all about the area from your experienced tour guide
- Relax on an open airboat eco tour and take in the central Florida’s impressive natural beauty
- 1-hour daytime airboat ride
- A free photoshoot where you will be holding Lucy, our house gator!
- Please plan on arriving 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Guests should dress in layers, bring sunscreen, and bug spray
- As we need 4 person minimum for the boat to leave, the first person to book will be required to book for 4; then individual booking will be available
- Infants (ages 0-2) ride free
Aug 28, 2021
Super fun! Am a Floridian but have never done an air boat ride. Was so much fun! Also, by default, got a private tour. Captain was super nice, showed us cool stuff as we boated around. He was filling in for someone who didn’t show up and was a hoot!
Aug 23, 2021
Waitress and Captain super polite!!! Had a blast!!
Jul 16, 2021
Captain Sami was awesome! We had a great time on the water and enjoyed every minute of the ride. We will go back to Black Hammock for more rides!
Meeting location:  2316 Black Hammock Fish Camp Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year