Relax on a luxurious pontoon boat and enjoy a narrated tour of Lake Jesup. See one of the oldest lakes in the country, that is home to alligators, a diverse ecosystem of colorful creatures, including exotic birds!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour this 100,000 year old lake and see bald eagles and exotic birds
- Visit the place that is home to over 9,000 alligators and learn all about the area from your experienced tour guide
- Relax on an open airboat eco tour and take in the central Florida’s impressive natural beauty
- 1-hour daytime airboat ride
- A free photoshoot where you will be holding Lucy, our house gator!
- Please plan on arriving 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Guests should dress in layers, bring sunscreen, and bug spray
- As we need 4 person minimum for the boat to leave, the first person to book will be required to book for 4; then individual booking will be available
- Infants (ages 0-2) ride free
Apr 23, 2022
Always a good time (this being our 4th). We've tried other airboat tours in the Orlando area, but this is the best. Appreciate the Captain's information about the environment and wildlife, but also appreciate his professionalism. Nice bunch up there and the new bar is great for grabbing a beer afterwards. I'll keep bringing my friends from out of town. They always love it.
Apr 21, 2022
They accommodated us when one of our group came down with the flu and could not make the trip.Our driver/guide was excellent. We stopped several times and were given a mini education about the lake, the foliage, the wildlife etc. I appreciated that he was able to keep a good balance of information and not monopolize the ride. He kept it interesting for all age groups. We would do this again...on a warmer day when there is more wildlife activity.
Apr 17, 2022
I took my husband and 2 teen boys on this trip. We had a wonderful time. John was very knowledgeable about the wildlife and vegetation. It was so much fun. Well worth it.
Apr 12, 2022
Captain Steven was very knowledgeable about the surroundings of the environment including the wildlife. My group and I had a great time at the airboat ride trying to seek out the gators that were hiding in the tall grass areas. We had fun cruising with the wind in our face and would recommend this activity to anyone who wants to see the marsh life in Florida.
Apr 11, 2022
Took some friends from California - loved all the wildlife we saw plus all the interesting facts!
Apr 11, 2022
Steven was very knowledgeable and informative guide, we had more fun here than universal studios
Apr 9, 2022
Apr 7, 2022
Enjoyed the ride, but expected more moving over the water, rather than sitting still. Need more high speed underway time in a one hour boat ride.
Mar 27, 2022
Mar 27, 2022
Can’t imagine going for less than an hour! Loved the ride! Saw quite a few alligators, and variety of birds! It was also fun to hold the baby alligator!
Meeting location:  2316 Black Hammock Fish Camp Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year