Oahu 16-Location Guided Circle Island Snorkel Tour
Uncover Oahu’s treasures on a full-day tour, visiting 16 unique locations to swim with Hawaiian sea turtles, indulge in sweet treats at the Dole Plantation, and explore the island’s many other delights
Cancellation: 14 days
- Swim or snorkel with noble Hawaiian green sea turtles for a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Visit Diamond Head State Monument, an iconic Hawaiian landmark and stop at Dole Plantation for fresh pineapple juice and Dole Whip ice cream
- Experience the beautiful Kaiwi Shoreline with spectacular views of Kalama Valley, Koko Crater, and the locals’ highly regarded Sandy Beach Park
- Learn the history of Hawaii from your guide as your enjoy views of waterfalls, sharp cliffs, and rain forests from your air-conditioned shuttle
- A fun-filled day exploring the island as well as a chance to swim with noble Hawaiian green sea turtles
- Air-conditioned shuttle
- Knowledgable and friendly guide
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring a towel, sunscreen, and bathing suit, hat, and camera.
- Drop off in Waikiki is usually between 5 to 6 PM depending on weather, traffic, and other conditions.
- Snorkel gear rental is available for purchase for the whole day for people who don’t have their own.
333 Seaside Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Pickup is in front of Ross Department Store
More activities from this operator