- Jog along Waikiki Beach and to the top of Diamond Head with a morning running tour
- Experience the iconic silhouette of Diamond Head State Monument, known as Leahi in Hawaiian, which sits along the Honolulu skyline just beyond Waikiki
- Hike to the top of Diamond Head to marvel at 360-degree views of Honolulu that showcase this stunning city
- Enjoy an excellent workout in a tropical setting where sweeping mountain and coastal views surround you
- Guided running tour
- Water, refreshments and fresh fruit
- Pictures taken by a guide and follow-up picture gallery
- Garmin summary and map of the tour
- Running and health tips
Please wear running shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen. Running tour moves at your own pace. Running shoes are required. Tour is not wheelchair friendly.
If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the run, a rain check will be provided for a future running tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Historical Downtown Honolulu Running Tour
See Honolulu's historic Downtown District, which is teeming with iconic landmarks including Aloha Tower, the King Kamehameha Statue, and the State Capitol Building. See these sights and more while on the move during a historical running tour.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Koko Head Trail Challenge in Honolulu
Test yourself against this Koko Head hike challenge, a workout well worth the reward, and which leaves you breathless with unforgettable panoramic views of Honolulu. With its gradual elevation increase, this hike allows you to push yourself to the limit with other like-minded enthusiasts.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 30mins
Manoa Falls Running & Hiking Tour
Explore the gorgeous tropical forests of Hawaii as you travel to a secret water fall in Manoa Valley. Surround yourself with beautiful bamboo, lush vegetation and colorful wildlife on this beautiful morning run and hike through the Valley of the Rainbows.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs