Get a better insight about the wild foods around you when you take part in this foraging class geared toward mushrooms. You’ll learn which ones are ideal to pick and bring home for cooking, while getting a better understanding to those you should steer clear from. After class, put your skills to the test and hunt alone for mushrooms in the countryside of the Sonoma Coast.
- Participate in a foraging adventure, discovering wild mushrooms in the area that are ideal for using in your everyday life
- Learn about wild mushroom habitat and, find out which ones are safe to eat
- Go outdoors and hunt for wild mushrooms with a guided instructor leading the way
- Gain a strong appreciation for wild mushrooms that are tasty and healthy
- Wild mushroom foraging class
Please note that mushroom hunts start promptly at 10 a.m.
On occasion tours are forced to cancel due to nature, or lack thereof, and/or regulations outside of our control. In those cases, you will be contacted at least four days in advance with an option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below