- Cruise around Dry Creek Valley on a comfy 12-speed hybrid bike, as you stop off in the area’s boutique wineries
- Coast along 8 to 17 miles on old country dirt roads that reside along many vineyards with picturesque rolling hills
- Visit 3 or 4 small wineries, tasting a variety of wines including Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, and Zinfandel
- Enjoy getting an up-close look at one winery on the tour, exploring the vineyards, and learning about growing and harvesting grapes
- Get a deliciously prepared lunch made by your guide at the third winery, with choice of salmon, beef or chicken, alongside greens, hummus, and cheese
- Wine tour with a guide
- Bike and helmet
- Water and lunch
- Tasting fees at the wineries are not included in the final price.
- Enjoy a lunch prepared exclusively by your guide.
If you cancel within 48 hours you will not receive a refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Pinot Noir Wine Bike Tour in Russian River Valley
Ride through the Russian River Valley, a scenic spot known for its Pinot Noir grapes and cooling Pacific Ocean fog. Taste a variety of Pinot Noirs as you learn more about the wine-making process from the makers themselves.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs