Cruise along shaded dirt paths through Dry Creek Valley on a hybrid bike, exploring local wineries and tasting the fruit of their labor. Your local guide will take you around, showing you everything you need to see with precise knowledge, and passion for their neighborhood.
- Cruise around Dry Creek Valley on a comfy 12-speed hybrid bike, as you stop off in the area’s boutique wineries
- Coast along 8 to 17 miles on old country dirt roads that reside along many vineyards with picturesque rolling hills
- Visit 3 or 4 small wineries, tasting a variety of wines including Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, and Zinfandel
- Enjoy getting an up-close look at one winery on the tour, exploring the vineyards, and learning about growing and harvesting grapes
- Get a deliciously prepared lunch made by your guide at the third winery, with choice of salmon, beef or chicken, alongside greens, hummus, and cheese
- Wine tour with a guide
- Bike and helmet
- Water and lunch
- Tasting fees at the wineries are not included in the final price.
- Enjoy a lunch prepared exclusively by your guide.
If you cancel within 48 hours you will not receive a refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Pinot Noir Wine Bike Tour in Russian River Valley
Ride through the Russian River Valley, a scenic spot known for its Pinot Noir grapes and cooling Pacific Ocean fog. Taste a variety of Pinot Noirs as you learn more about the wine-making process from the makers themselves.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs