-Tour led by locals! History, mystery, murder, scandal! We have it all!
Ghost hunt through history with real paranormal investigators. Napa wasn’t always the wine mecca it is today! Learn about its secrets…
Awesome ghost stories, and you will play a part in the investigation.
Ghost hunting equipment available for the investigation.
Lots of stories, histories, comedy, a rope, maybe some fireball, and of course two paranormal investigators with over 25 years in the field of paranormal research.
- It gets cold! Bring a jacket, even in summer if you aren’t sure.
- There is a lot of standing, make sure to wear comfortable shoes!
- Gratuity is not included in your ticket price but greatly appreciated for a job well done!
- Tours last between 90 minutes and 2 hours depending on the pace of the tour and the activity of our spirits
- We love spirits, but if you show up to the tour intoxicated, we will have to refuse service.
- No provoking or disrespecting ghosts, the ghosts don’t like it, and we don’t want to do an exorcism. Just kidding… Or, not.
Tickets are non-refundable. Tours cancelled by us due to weather or illness will be fully refunded.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Haunted Vacaville Ghost Walk
The tour is conducted by The Vacaville Heritage Council and paranormal investigators, Devin Sisk, and Ellen MacFarlane as well as Miss Marie, a psychic medium. Devin and Ellen are the creators of Napa City Ghosts & Legends Walking Tours, a tour company with multiple tours in the are, including Napa and Sonoma, as well as a mobile bus tour this summer to odd locations.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 3hrs