- Twist and turn past Manors and Mangroves on this adventurous Journey around “Island City”, incorporated in 1947
- Check out amazing boats, yachts and cruise ships as you glide past them on your board
- Along the Tour, we can answer questions about things to do, places to visit, to shop or which of the many world-class dining restaurants to choose! Or you can just become one of our many sun-seekers from all over the world that come to Fort Lauderdale to do business, relax, and play!
- Paddle Board, Paddle, Leash, Life Jacket, Complimentary Photos and Videos
- We operate rain or shine
- This is a water activity and you should be dressed to get wet!
- We will only cancel in the case of persistent lightening
- Lightening, thunder and showers usually pass pretty quickly, so please do not expect a cancellation
- Please don’t cancel for light showers or cloudy weather. You‘re already dressed to get wet and we sincerely believe that playing in the rain is healthy and fun
- We will call you if we are canceling due to bad weather; otherwise please come as planned
- If you DO Not Show and Do Not Call in Advance of your Reserved Time; then No Refund will be provided
- Cancellation Policy: 72 Hours in Advance for a Full Refund Weekends and Holidays / 48 Hours Week Days We understand that things happen and ask that you contact us as early as possible for a cancellation
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Venice of America-Lesson & Tour
This activity requires a minimum of 2 guests per tour. Be sure to invite friends and family as it will be a fun adventure for everyone! $125.00 Per Person Before Sunrise Paddleboards recruited any Instructors, the plan had already been studied for a full year and then we set out to find locals who had a passion to share the River with others. The Tour has already been selected “Best In Town” and in its first year has already had thousands of visitors with raving reviews. We are proud to be the creators of the Venice Of America Tour, which others have imitated, but never duplicated. The New River offers incredible landscapes and scenery like nothing else in the world.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs 30mins