Scuba with Advanced Nitrox Course
Explore new depths with confidence on challenging dives through our Advanced Nitrox Course, enabling certified divers to safely use enriched air nitrox from EAN 21 to EAN 100 percent at depths up to 40 meters/130 feet
Cancellation: 2 days. Learn More
- Learn the ins and outs of using advanced nitrox while diving
- Educate yourself in an environment taught by a knowledgable and certified diving expert
- Discover the keys of advanced nitrox for the foundation of your technical diving career and SCR or CCR dives
- All gas fills including NITROX and a wetsuit to keep you feeling comfortable.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your first training session to fill out the appropriate paperwork (if not completed prior). We will review your credentials and discuss the goals of the course.
- All Technical Courses require an evaluation dive prior to beginning the course.
- All courses and events are designed with safety in mind and taught by internationally recognized instructors.
- With that said, we have a strict zero-tolerance policy in regard to substance abuse, alcohol, drugs, and harassment. Any person that is under the influence, as stated, will be removed from the reservation, and no refund will be issued
- If you are currently taking prescription medication, please contact us promptly.
222 FL-870 #106, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL 33308, USA
- Please cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of your booking; we do not offer refunds on no-shows. All reservations canceled on time will be applied as a credit toward a future date.
- We will refund the full amount if cancellation is a result of an act of nature, or when safety may be compromised.
More activities from this operator