“Anyone wanting a tour that goes beyond the scope of the typical fan boat tour should take this tour. I truly believe we got one of the best Everglades experiences available, and all while relaxing on his boat with a sun shade and comfy seats. Highly recommended.” - Andrew K.
Duration:  3 hours, 30 minutes
Cancellation:  1 day
Best Price Guaranteed
- You will have the opportunity to see bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, stingrays, and a variety of fish and birds in this shallow water ecosystem
- Stop at an island to explore, find beautiful shells, discover diverse wildlife and possibly even find an ancient Calusa Indian Relic
- The 10,000 islands portion of Everglades National Park is our coastal Everglades where the freshwater meets the Gulf of Mexico
- Though it is possible, it is less likely to see alligators
- Water, snacks, insect repellent, dry bags, ponchos
- All required safety equipment
- 12 and under are free
No fee for cancellations 24 hours in advance.
May 26, 2023
Captain Josh is a treasure. He knows the Everglades so well, and shares his love and knowledge of the flora, fauna and wildlife. It was an amazing experience and I highly recommend it. The boat is comfortable, Josh is welcoming and an excellent captain.
Apr 20, 2023
Apr 19, 2023
A terrific time out on the water hearing stories of the area and watching dolphins play in the boat’s wake. Our knowledgeable guide also gave tips on other things we could see and do in the area. Highly recommend!
Mar 29, 2023
Mar 22, 2023
Mar 11, 2023
Mar 6, 2023
Mar 4, 2023
Mar 2, 2023
Feb 23, 2023
Meeting location:  801 S Copeland Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year