“Anyone wanting a tour that goes beyond the scope of the typical fan boat tour should take this tour. I truly believe we got one of the best Everglades experiences available, and all while relaxing on his boat with a sun shade and comfy seats. Highly recommended.” - Andrew K.
- You will have the opportunity to see bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, stingrays, and a variety of fish and birds in this shallow water ecosystem
- Stop at an island to explore, find beautiful shells, discover diverse wildlife and possibly even find an ancient Calusa Indian Relic
- The 10,000 islands portion of Everglades National Park is our coastal Everglades where the freshwater meets the Gulf of Mexico
- Though it is possible, it is less likely to see alligators
- Water, snacks, insect repellent, dry bags, ponchos
- All required safety equipment
- 12 and under are free
No fee for cancellations 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below