- Develop all the knowledge and skills you need to safely and comfortably dive at night or in limited visibility conditions.
- Learn how to enter and exit the water, use specialized equipment, and how communicate with your buddy easily at night or in limited visibility
- Gain key diving knowledge through a combination of online learning and open water training dives
- Earn the Night Diving and Limited Visibility Specialty certification and be ready to go night diving with confidence.
- We include EVERYTHING you need to take this class for a truly unique experience. This includes all gas fills including NITROX, and your wetsuit to keep you feeling comfortable
- If your course includes boat fees, the fees are additional and range between $80 to $90 depending on the boat operator
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your first training session to fill out the appropriate paperwork (if not completed prior)
- We will review your credentials and discuss the goals of the course
- All Technical Courses require an evaluation dive prior to beginning the course
- This allows us to video and view your current skills & knowledge level to create a customized approach per student
- All courses and events are designed with SAFETY in mind and taught by internationally recognized instructors. We are dedicated to ensuring you have an amazing experience at AQUI.
- With that said, we have a strict “ZERO TOLERANCE” policy in regards to substance abuse, alcohol, drugs, and harassment
- If you are currently taking prescription medication, please contact us promptly
- Any person that is under the influence as stated, will be removed from the reservation, and no refund will be issued
These events sell fast, and we limit availability to ensure a personalized experience for you. Please cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of your booking; we do not offer refunds on no-shows.
All reservations canceled on time will be applied as a credit toward a future date. We will refund the full amount if cancellation is a result of an act of nature, or when safety may be compromised. We are trained professionals, and safety is of utmost importance in addition to having a great time.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Underwater Navigation Scuba Course
Navigating underwater is a little different than on land, so learn how to navigate your way through the clear (and sometimes not so clear) blue ocean. This course will ensure you're prepared and have the necessary tools to safely navigate through the deep blue seas.
Duration:  4hrs - 8hrs
Learn to Dive with Enriched Air Nitrox Course
As a Nitrox diver, you can increase your bottom times and safety margins, plus shorten your surface intervals - so you can spend more time exploring the dive sites you love and less time waiting to dive. It’s the perfect course to get the most out of your dive time, especially on multi-dive days and helps minimize diver fatigue.
Duration:  3hrs - 5hrs