Incredibly stable, just get on and go. The Eclipse takes fitness out of the gym and onto the water and under the sun.
Duration:  1hr - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Peanut Island offers snorkeling, picnic shelters, 20 campsites, a 1.25-mile paved walking path around the perimeter, and is home to a bomb shelter designed for President John F. Kennedy
- The Kennedy Bunker, although closed indefinitely in 2017, was the underground fallout shelter built as a safe-haven for John F. Kennedy, whose family’s Palm Beach compound was just minutes away
- The surrounding waters abound with colorful reef fish as well as rays, manatee, and small sharks
- Peanut Island was voted as one of the best snorkeling spots in the nation and with Nautical Ventures providing a kayak or SUP, everyone has a chance to explore this amazing place for themselves.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff will set up your vessel
- Including a life jacket and detailed self-guided tour instructions
Bring a cooler with food/drinks, snorkel gear, water shoes.
Alcohol is not permitted in any state park.
- If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation
- Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe with a full refund
- All cancellations must be confirmed via email.
Oct 16, 2020
Reserved and paid for 2 pedaling boards the day before. As it turns out, your shop only has 2 pedaling boards and one of them was broken. One of us had to go on a single kayak which was not what we planned for. Had I known this, we would’ve rented elsewhere.
Sep 28, 2020
Fun and different similar to a stair steeper and in shallow water use like a regular paddle boatd
Sep 12, 2020
Had fun with the Hobie eclipse and Anthony was very helpful with the rentals.
Meeting location:  200 E 13th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year