Enhance your Dive Course: Decompression Procedures
With a maximum operating depth of 45 meters/150 feet, this course is your first step beyond the normal sport diving limits and prepares you for planned staged decompression diving
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Learn to push the limits by learning how to do decompression procedures
- Form the foundation of all other technical courses with the Decompression Procedures Course
- Discover key skills that set the stage to move onto additional technical levels
- All gas fills including NITROX and your wetsuit to keep you feeling comfortable.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your first training session to fill out the appropriate paperwork (if not completed prior). We will review your credentials and discuss the goals of the course.
- All Technical Courses require an evaluation dive prior to beginning the course.
- All courses and events are designed with safety in mind and taught by internationally recognized instructors.
- With that said, we have a strict zero-tolerance policy in regard to substance abuse, alcohol, drugs, and harassment. Any person that is under the influence, as stated, will be removed from the reservation, and no refund will be issued
- If you are currently taking prescription medication, please contact us promptly.
222 FL-870 #106, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL 33308, USA
- Please cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of your booking; we do not offer refunds on no-shows. All reservations canceled on time will be applied as a credit toward a future date.
- We will refund the full amount if cancellation is a result of an act of nature, or when safety may be compromised.