Spend a day drift fishing to enjoy a sense of peace on the water, with the calm only broken for the excitement of getting a bite! Experience the beauty of West Palm Beach as we bottom fish for snapper, grouper, and kingfish, and more.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Relax with the sun on your skin and the cool winds over the water on a fishing adventure off the shores of West Palm Beach
- Experience the thrill of reeling in the colorful catch of the day, surrounded by other fishing enthusiasts
- Share a day on the water with a bottom-fishing experience that’s perfect for the whole family
- Water (on board and free of charge)
- Our charter starts with a short 15-minute ride offshore
- Every angler has his own fishing rod and gets to experience the thrill of feeling the fish bite
- While drift fishing, we will be bottom fishing primarily for snapper, grouper and kingfish
- Many other species will be caught in the process including: cobia and the occasional sailfish
- We need 3 guests minimum for the charter to run
- If the requirement is not met, customers will be notified and their credit card will not be charged
- There is no set age requirement, but we recommend this trip for guests ages 5+
- Please cancel at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled reservation for a full refund
May 25, 2020
Always a great Captain and mate. Well run and well serviced throughout the trip. Thank you Mike & Mike.
May 9, 2020
We have been fishing 3-4 times in the past on Right Hook, always a good time and we catch fish. On our most recent morning trip my wife and I showed up for the morning trip and were told we were the only 2 guests but they were hoping a couple more guest. Chatted with the part time Capt (not Mike) and mate Josh for 15 minutes or so, as we chatted it became apparent that no other guests were going to show up and also obvious that we were NOT going fishing. The capt “attempted“ to start the engine but of course it did not start. Apologized and said no fishing today but Capt Mike would make it right with a discount or other incentive on then next trip and that we would hear from him. Well, never heard from Capt Mike. Very disappointed we got up at 430 packed a cooler and drove 75 minutes to go fishing. This trip could of been cancelled the evening before or even a couple of hours before we were slated to show via email. This point we will use another charter service closer to our place. Would have been much easier to tell us the truth instead of putting us through the engine start attempts and bad acting show. Lost all faith in this boat, no customer service on this trip and all about the $$$$.
Feb 20, 2020
We’ve gone out fishing with the guys from Right Hook probably a dozen times now. Always a ton of fun, and a ton of fish! Highly recommend
Meeting location:  200 E 13th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year