- Take off on a guided Segway tour around Fort Lauderdale’s popular 17th Street Causeway
- Spend two and a half hours outside, enjoying the tropical climate and seeing more of the city on this modern machine
- Watch luxury yachts cruising by on the water and marvel at celebrity homes and mega-mansions
- Visit what we call “Iguana Land” and a trip to Wayne Huizenga’s property, one of the wealthiest entrepreneurs alive.
- Listen to stories from your professional guide, who gives you the low-down on the city’s history, culture and much more
- Two hour-long guided segway tour
- Thirty-minute long training session to start
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Yacht & Mansion Segway Tour of Fort Lauderdale
Get a grip on the basics of riding a Segway before exploring the sunny, canal filled “Venice of America”. Cruise through the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale to see celebrity mansions, multi-million dollar mega-yachts and the many boat canals that make up the city.
Duration:  1hr 30mins