Traveling from the Sea of Cortez to the Arch at Land’s End, find aquatic bliss by way of scuba tank and full-service dive boat.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Travel by boat to a variety of dive sites located along the southern coastline of the Baja Peninsula
- Supervision and instruction from a certified dive master is provided at each location
- Depart from the Sea of Cortez, cruise to the Arch at Land’s End and finish your tour in the Pacific Ocean
- Highlights include underwater sand falls, wall dives, submerged boulder fields, coral reef clusters and a range of marine life, including manta rays and hammerhead sharks
- Divemaster, scuba tank, weights
- Complimentary bottled water and National Park entry fees
Bring a bathing suit, change of clothes, sun hat, sunscreen, and a towel. Diving gear will be available to rent at the shop prior to departure.
Mar 2, 2016
Meeting location:  Blvd. Paseo de la Marina
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year