Visit authentic villages and immerse yourself in Mexican history and culture on this daylong trip to La Paz and the surrounding area.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Full day tour around La Paz with a knowledgeable, English-speaking guide
- Visit the towns of Barriles on the Sea of Cortez, the lush oasis of San Bartolo, and the ruins of the historic mining village at El Triunfo
- Tour La Paz, the state capital, exploring its boardwalk, cathedral, shopping, beaches, and cuisine
- Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant
- Stop at Todos Santos on the Pacific Coast to visit the famed Hotel California, shop, tour the old Mission, and sip on margaritas
- Take in the region’s natural beauty and cultural richness with views of the Sierra de la Laguna mountains, the desert, wildlife such as rabbits, foxes, and coyotes, authentic missions and mining towns, and artwork
- Bottled water, sodas, lunch, all sites include a guided tour
- Hotel pick up and round trip transportation are included
Bring a sweater during winter time and wear casual clothes!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year