Take a bite out of Downtown Los Angeles' food scene on this interactive guided tour. Explore locally-owned restaurants showcasing innovative takes on classic bites!
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Downtown L.A. is a culinary melting pot- The variety of food is only accentuated by the eccentric culture that is hard to miss in this beautiful city center!
- Dine on a diverse array of food from five locations while sipping on delightfully well-paired wines
- Learn brief history or facts about the areas in which you’re wandering in between stops
- Explore some of Downtown L.A.’s amazing sightsbetween courses
- Guided tour
- All food and wine
- As this is a walking tour, it is best to wear comfortable shoes, casual attire and most importantly, a smile!
- Please check the weather before hand, and dress accordingly. Keep in mind Los Angeles can be a bit warm in the afternoon, but the temperature typically drops significantly once the sun sets! Our weekday tours last well beyond sunset for a large portion of the year
- Water and food are provided at every stop, but on particularly hot days it is a good idea to bring bottled water for the walks between destinations
- Our tours happen rain or shine, so please check the weather and bring an umbrella if necessary. Even though rain is extremely unlikely, it’s not impossible!
- Must be 18+ to participate
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol
Aug 2, 2019
First, our tour leader, Lynn, didn't even walk with the group, let alone give us any information about the buildings or area of downtown LA that we were walking in. In fact we didn't get much information about anything, including what the food was that we were eating, the wine that we were trying, the history of the restaurant, etc. She did not try to engage the group at all. The evening really hit bottom when we went to the Chinese restaurant and 3 out of 11 of us, (including Lynn), didn't get any food. However at the other end of the table, our group leader was busy eating and drinking! She had to order more food for us and we waited quite a long time for it to arrive and when it did, it was cold. I have been on 8 other food tours around the US and abroad and have learned so much about the history of where the tour was taking place, the different foods and customs unique to the area and have left stuffed with food and knowledge. This tour left me hungry and very disappointed.
Jul 30, 2019
Hi! Personally, I had a great time and loved the tour and the restaurant picks. I didn't love the ice cream place, but that's o.k. I think the dinner at the Chinese place could be improved- food ordered in advance, it seemed a little unorganized and we shouldn't have to worry about "is there enough food" which seemed to be the concern. There should have been plenty in my opinion. Some in my group wanted more information about the wine, the restaurants, etc. Overall, I think you have a fun business, but there is some room for improvement. :) thanks!
May 21, 2019
Enjoyed the experience and would recommend it.
Meeting location:  Pershing Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year