Explore the Los Angeles’ marijuana scene on a guided tour. Discover local lounges and glass manufacturing facilities while relaxing in a friendly and accepting environment with other cannabis enthusiasts!
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 4hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided tour through Los Angeles, learning about the local cannabis culture
- Hop in a luxury bus and cruise around the city in comfort and style, making your way to local marijuana dispensaries
- Get a chance to buy whatever goods you like, including concentrates or edibles to have throughout your tour
- Make your way to a coffee shop and gallery, checking out the custom glass collection and consuming the cannabis of your choice
- Guided tour
- Stops at a dispensary and a lounge/gallery
- Participants must be 21+ years old with a valid photo ID
Oct 12, 2022
First of all I am very disappointed! I received a text that my tour got cancelled due to an inspection happening. I traveled from the Bay Area and my cousin from Chicago to celebrate her birthday. We are disappointment, I am more because i never heard back from Greentours operator Zara! The first call it was stated that I would received a reschedule email! I informed her I was traveling from far! That if it was possible for Sunday to attend the tour, no answer because they had to reach to the owner! I called after an hour again. At this point Zara was upset and gave me attitude! So I never received and email, call, or text! I wasted $200 dollars on something I never got to experience! But I get an email to state my satisfaction. At this point call back and see how to refund me!
Sep 24, 2022
Sep 10, 2022
May 21, 2022
The tour was cancelled 😢. I think they are giving me a refund, but I haven’t seen confirmation yet.
May 2, 2022
May 2, 2022
Ryan was an amazing guide. Super funny and friendly.
Feb 15, 2022
Jan 19, 2022
Jan 18, 2022
Jan 13, 2022
Meeting location:  3901 Lankershim Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year