Discover Southern California's great outdoors by horseback on a guided tour. Enjoy two hours checking out the scenic sights and more, led by a professional.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a guided trail ride that is open to all ages and skill levels, making for a fun time for all
- Set off on a guided two-hour adventure around Missouri, following a professional around to all the best spots to see
- Work with a horse that is well-trained and tamed for a safe time outdoors with a new friend
- Two-hour guided horseback ride
- You must arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled ride to check-in and fill out paperwork. All required paperwork is included with your confirmation email upon booking.
- The minimum age is 7 years old and the maximum weight is 215 lbs.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jun 2, 2019
The ranch, the horses and the scenic trail were great! However, it was mine and my nieces first time ever riding a horse and I felt the guidance or instruction was respectful and adequate towards me but I did not feel my niece was treated in the same way. Unfortunately, I don’t remember our guides name, but instead of consistently coaching my 12 year old niece on how to better manage the horse, she shouted questions at her like” why are you doing that?”, “why do you keep doing that?” verses constant guidance and redirect. It was very unprofessional and showed a lack of patience. The others in our group picked up on it and helped to encourage her as the ride continued. I also was concerned with the size of the horse that my niece was in comparison to her... she had the tallest/biggest horse of all us adults and although shes 12, she’s not the strongest nor used to kicking anything so kicking the horse into motion proved to be very difficult and scary for her (even for myself). Overall it was decent experience and the guide was very nice and even talked to us a while after our ride - just her calmness, patience and the coaching of beginners needs to be addressed.
Meeting location:  7000 Esperanza Dr
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year