Discover London’s vibrant community, delicious food markets, and historical landmarks on a private, custom tour with an expert guide. Experience London’s culture, neighborhoods and more.
- Cater to your interests with insider tips and concierge services from an expert guide to truly experience the city while your personal photographer captures your favorite moments
- Drink at a historical pub that dates back hundreds of years, visit the city’s bustling financial district at Canary Wharf and explore the area’s famous monuments, including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, and Big Ben (please note this tour does not enter inside the sights)
- Catch sight of traditional ceremonies, such as the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, from a unique vantage point
- Venture outside London for an impressive view of the city on the hill in Greenwich
- Listen to stories told from your guide about the history, culture, and architecture of the city
- Half-day guided tour
- Public transport tickets during the tour.
- This is not a chauffeured tour
- This tour does not enter inside the sights, you will see these from the outside.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance. 50% refund for cancellations between 2 days and 7 days in advance. No refund for tours cancelled less than 2 days in advance.