Set off on a tour of taverns found throughout London's famous theatre district. Visit four classic pubs from different periods of English history for a taste of local spirits and lore.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Drink your fill on a two-hour guided tour of Covent Garden’s best pubs and taverns
- Visit four beautiful old pubs, including the oldest tavern in Covent Garden, where bare-knuckle prize-fights were staged in the cobbled front yard
- See an Edwardian tavern adorned with sculptures designed in the style of the Arts & Crafts movement
- Head to a classic Victorian pub that retains its original etched glass and hand-carved mahogany bar
- Check out a independent free house that has been voted the best beer and cider pub in England
- See other historic sites including the Royal Opera House, the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden Piazza and Cleopatra’s Needle
- Guided pub tour
The tour covers a walking distance of just over one mile. Price varies based on number of people; the more people, the cheaper the price per ticket.
Sep 30, 2019
Greig was a wonderful host/guide. We had a great time learning about the history of the area and sampling the fine English beers along the way! We will definitely be doing another one of the London Tavern Trails next time we visit!
Aug 28, 2018
It was a great tour full of history, commentary, and personalized information. Would recommend for anyone interested in learning more about London history and in visiting pubs.
May 1, 2018
Personal service and local information was spectacular. My husband and I felt like we were really locals. The pubs we visited all had slightly different flavors and our guide did an excellent job of explaining The history and brews at each location. We would love to do it again!
Meeting location:  Albert Embankment
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year