Step into the shadows and journey through Chicago’s haunted past, where chilling tales and ghostly encounters bring the city’s mysterious history to life
Duration:  3 hours
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on a spine-chilling journey through the haunted history of Chicago, walking in the footsteps of ghosts and uncovering the city’s darkest secrets, as expert storytellers guide you through paranormal hotspots and share chilling tales
- Immerse yourself in an authentic ghost tour that goes beyond jump scares, with carefully researched stories and historical accounts, bringing the haunted past of Chicago to life and leaving you with a lingering sense of mystery and intrigue
- Explore iconic landmarks such as Lincoln Park, the Congress Hotel, and the site of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, where the veil between the living and the dead seems to blur, offering a unique blend of history, architecture, and the supernatural
- Engage your senses and participate in paranormal investigations using specialized equipment, enhancing the interactive nature of the tour and allowing you to be a part of the ghostly exploration in a safe and thrilling way
- Fully narrated tour
- Luxury coach
- While our tours maintain a non-graphic and age-appropriate content, children who have an affinity for history tend to have the most enjoyable experience; however, as you know your children best, the decision to bring them along is ultimately up to the parent or guardian
- We advise against strollers due to potential difficulties in larger walking groups
- This is a bus tour with minimal walking at various stops
Video Source: Veed
Cancellation must be done 72 hours prior to request refund.
May 23, 2023
May 16, 2023
May 2, 2023
Tony was very informative and was able to give us a personalized tour. Bus driver Wilson was a lot of fun as well and we had a great time.
Apr 23, 2023
Apr 13, 2023
Mar 28, 2023
It was great and knowledgeable. It may need a bit more energy but overall it was a cool history lesson.
Mar 21, 2023
Mar 12, 2023
Mar 7, 2023
The bus was about 15 minutes late and extremely warm inside. Our guide was amazing and shared a lot of great information. It was a pretty cool experience to do once.
Mar 7, 2023
Meeting location:  520 S Michigan Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year