Bring the dark side of Chicago to life and travel where walking tours cannot go, as a native historian regales you with ghostly tales. This is the original and only ghost BUS tour in Chicago.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Prepare for a scare on a bus tour of Chicago’s devilish past with an expert guide leading the way
- Check out sites where infamous events occurred, including the Eastland Disaster and the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre
- Learn about the tragedies and mysteries that haunt the abandoned City Cemetery and Death’s Alley
- Ride below haunted skyscrapers and around murder sites as you encounter the other side of Chicago
- Coach bus tour
Narration from a historian
-Stops at numerous actively haunted sites.
- This is a bus tour with minimal walking at various stops.
Cancellation must be done 72 hours prior to request refund.
Apr 28, 2020
I COULDNT GO!!!! IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK FOR A MONTH AND A HALF!!!
Feb 25, 2020
It just was not that great of a tour. Tour guide tried to be enthusiastic for sure, but it just wasn't very good. Group was huge, too, which took away from it.
Nov 8, 2019
Our bus tour guide was nice and sweet but wasn't enticing us with the information. It is nice if you have never been to the city but I would not recommend to any locals. Most of the stories are basic Chicago stories that a Chicagoan would know.
Meeting location:  520 S Michigan Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year