Bring the dark side of Chicago to life and travel where walking tours cannot go, as a native historian regales you with ghostly tales. This is the original and only ghost BUS tour in Chicago.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Prepare for a scare on a bus tour of Chicago’s devilish past with an expert guide leading the way
- Check out sites where infamous events occurred, including the Eastland Disaster and the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre
- Learn about the tragedies and mysteries that haunt the abandoned City Cemetery and Death’s Alley
- Ride below haunted skyscrapers and around murder sites as you encounter the other side of Chicago
- Coach bus tour
Narration from a historian
-Stops at numerous actively haunted sites.
- This is a bus tour with minimal walking at various stops.
Cancellation must be done 72 hours prior to request refund.
Dec 3, 2020
It was cancelled and I am STILL waiting for my FULL refund!
Oct 28, 2020
The tour was canceled and I received no notification about that. Friends attempted to register but it was said that it was sold out. I appreciate Tony taking us on the walking tour, but we weren't dressed for weather and would have appreciated a notification about the tour that we registered for that was double the cost and I would still like refunded. I have done the bus tour before and am sure that this was just an oversight, but would still appreciate some contact. Thanks, Cassandra Kutilek
Oct 27, 2020
Took a 3 hour bus tour and not counting our meeting place we only stoped at 3 locations. The tour guide was nice but was all over the place with her material. We saw twice as many sites and got great stories from a Walking tour last year ...again a walking tour covered twice as much as this bus tour! Even the bus driver said we have a couple more stops but shes running behind so we didnt even go to them Not worth the money spent just being honest. Hopefully it was just a bad day and judging by your good reviews I would think thats what it was
Meeting location:  520 S Michigan Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year