Bring the dark side of Chicago to life and travel where walking tours cannot go, as a native historian regales you with ghostly tales. This is the original and only ghost BUS tour in Chicago.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Prepare for a scare on a bus tour of Chicago’s devilish past with an expert guide leading the way
- Check out sites where infamous events occurred, including the Eastland Disaster and the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre
- Learn about the tragedies and mysteries that haunt the abandoned City Cemetery and Death’s Alley
- Ride below haunted skyscrapers and around murder sites as you encounter the other side of Chicago
- Coach bus tour
Narration from a historian
-Stops at numerous actively haunted sites.
- This is a bus tour with minimal walking at various stops.
Cancellation must be done 72 hours prior to request refund.
Oct 16, 2021
A great tour of Cemetery Larry, but a terrible ghost tour.
Oct 5, 2021
Our tour guide talked more about himself than the subjects. Spent 40 minutes at a stop at MacDonald’s (no tie-in with subject)!
Oct 5, 2021
I feel Larry spent far too much talking about himself when he could have focused more on the stories and other Chicago history. Also, his stories rambled and felt unorganized. The 30+minute stop at McDonald’s for a potty break also felt like wasting time- It could have been better organized so it did Not take so long. Overall, it was not worth the time of money we paid
Meeting location:  520 S Michigan Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year