Explore the history of downtown Chicago on a kayaking tour that gives you a duck's-eye view of the city landscape. Cruise past architectural marvels as you paddle your way down central waterways for a scenic adventure.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn about the architectural history of Chicago while weaving your kayak through the city’s rivers and canals
- Get a crash-course in kayaking from a knowledgeable guide to learn basic skills, strokes, and safety rules
- Put your newfound skills into action by launching your kayak into waters surrounded by towers of glass and steel
- 3-hour guided kayaking tour
- Brief kayaking lesson
- Choose single or double boats upon arrival. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Bring sunglasses, sunblock, a hat, and a waterproof bag to protect your camera
- Dress for the weather. Lightweight, synthetic clothing is best.
Oct 12, 2020
The good: on land briefing and launch coordination were very well done. Equipment was in good condition and staff were very helpful. The not so good: group size was much too large. Constantly bumping and jostling, no masks and very little social distancing. Also ran significantly overtime - not a huge deal but for those of us that had commitments, it did cause issues. The bad: very little architecture on the architecture tour. It was a nice paddle but most time was spent to and from downtown and very little time at all on the amazing Chicago architecture.
Oct 11, 2020
Everyone was very nice, helpful and kind!
Oct 11, 2020
Dustin was amazing!
Meeting location:  1220 W Le Moyne St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year