Explore the history of downtown Chicago on a kayaking tour that gives you a duck's-eye view of the city landscape. Cruise past architectural marvels as you paddle your way down central waterways for a scenic adventure.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn about the architectural history of Chicago while weaving your kayak through the city’s rivers and canals
- Get a crash-course in kayaking from a knowledgeable guide to learn basic skills, strokes, and safety rules
- Put your newfound skills into action by launching your kayak into waters surrounded by towers of glass and steel
- 3-hour guided kayaking tour
- Brief kayaking lesson
- Choose single or double boats upon arrival. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Bring sunglasses, sunblock, a hat, and a waterproof bag to protect your camera
- Dress for the weather. Lightweight, synthetic clothing is best.
May 3, 2021
Very cooperative and professional crew! Will do it again.
May 3, 2021
Matt was a fantastic guide, friendly and engaging. My son and I trusted his kayaking experience and felt safe in the water. The other employees we interacted with were warm and welcoming. We look forward to booking another kayak tour as soon as we return to Chicago!
Nov 11, 2020
Newly moved to Chicago and was looking for safe fun activities during covid and was so excited to see you were open and taking people out on the water. Staff was super warm and welcoming, knowledgeable in history and kayaking training! We enjoyed our tour and the group we went out with. It was a beautiful day in the city! Would definitely recommend Kayak Chicago to others.
Meeting location:  1220 W Le Moyne St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year