Explore the history of downtown Chicago on a kayaking tour that gives you a duck's-eye view of the city landscape. Cruise past architectural marvels as you paddle your way down central waterways for a scenic adventure.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn about the architectural history of Chicago while weaving your kayak through the city’s rivers and canals
- Get a crash-course in kayaking from a knowledgeable guide to learn basic skills, strokes, and safety rules
- Put your newfound skills into action by launching your kayak into waters surrounded by towers of glass and steel
- 3-hour guided kayaking tour
- Brief kayaking lesson
- Choose single or double boats upon arrival. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Bring sunglasses, sunblock, a hat, and a waterproof bag to protect your camera
- Dress for the weather. Lightweight, synthetic clothing is best.
Oct 11, 2021
Super friendly and helpful staff. A wonderful way to see the city!
Oct 8, 2021
Our tour guide (Taylor) was phenomenal. She pays attention to all other traffic to make sure you are safe. Very informative tour and worth the full price. Note to casual kayakers, this is a paddle not a float. At the very least eat a granola bar before you go.
Oct 6, 2021
Super fun and engaging! Would definitely do it again!
Meeting location:  1220 W Le Moyne St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year