Explore the history of downtown Chicago on a kayaking tour that gives you a duck’s-eye view of the city landscape.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn about the architectural history of Chicago while weaving your kayak through the city’s rivers and canals
- Get a crash course in kayaking from a knowledgeable guide to learn basic skills, strokes, and safety rules
- Put your newfound skills into action by launching your kayak into waters surrounded by towers of glass and steel
- Cruise past architectural marvels as you paddle your way down central waterways for a scenic adventure
- 3-hour guided kayaking tour
- Brief kayaking lesson
- Choose single or double boats upon arrival.
- Bring sunglasses, sunblock, a hat, and a waterproof bag to protect your camera
- Dress for the weather. Lightweight, synthetic clothing is best.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
Oct 30, 2022
Perfect weather, perfect people, perfect Guide, perfect Chicago ♥️
Oct 18, 2022
Adam was an excellent guide.
Oct 16, 2022
We had a great time! Taylor was our guide and she was awesome! Very informative and so much fun! Thank you for a great morning, Taylor!
Oct 15, 2022
The guide was excellent and shared many new and interesting facts about the Ogden leg of the trip that we as Chicago natives had not known. There were only 4 of us so felt like a private tour.
Oct 4, 2022
Excellent guide (Evan), good pace for kayaking, interesting to see city from perspective of the river. Great experience
Oct 2, 2022
Sep 29, 2022
Sep 26, 2022
Sep 25, 2022
The guides on the 09/24 afternoon tour were outstanding, the the entire experience had a personal touch , with efficient operation and a real concern for safety.
Sep 25, 2022
Meeting location:  1220 W Le Moyne St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year