Fill up on a delicious food tour of Capital Hill as you explore this historic district one bite at a time. Devour local flavors as you learn about the city's history and more.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided food tour through Capital Hill, exploring the culinary scene of this happening spot
- Make your way to the area’s finest dining destinations, learning about the places that politicians frequent the most
- Devour a wide variety of food and flavors, including Salvadorian dishes and handmade pastas
- Hear stories of the area’s history, culture and culinary world from someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- 3-hour guided food tour
- Friendly and informative guide
Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the tour.
- This tour is for guests ages 7+
Feb 11, 2020
I lived in DC for a number of years and the tour guide provided great historical facts and pointed out sights that I had not known about. The first stop was amazing and included a duck risotto and other tapas (my fave!). The second stop included mussels and fries at a Belgian restaurant. The last restaurant left me on a sour note. We had indicated our dietary restrictions prior to the tour, however the platter came out with three different dishes and a bunch of steak on top of it. We were asked if we would be willing to eat around it and said no. We had provided the dietary restrictions in advance of the tour so it was a bit upsetting to be asked that question. We had to wait for a new dish and it came out with two cheese quesadillas - it's a tortilla with a bunch of cheese. I have been on other food tours and did not feel the food tour provided many options and did not think it was worth $70+ for the food that was provided.
Jan 9, 2020
This was an amazing trip and a great value. We got to try a wonderful variety of food, meet new people and learn about the local neighborhood and history. It was very enjoyable and the guide was also very knowledgeable and friendly.
Oct 14, 2019
The tour guide was amazing but the food was good but not stellar. The Spanish tapas were good and the Belgian food was decent but the Salvadoran food was pretty Americanized and simple.
Meeting location:  809 Princess St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year