- Experience a custom 2.5 hour St. Petersburg cruise that travels entirely around the scenic Intracoastal Waterway and luxurious white sand gulf beaches of St. Petersburg and Treasure Island
- Get incredible waterfront views of the quaint beachfront locale of Pass-a-Grille, the oldest resort destination on Central Florida’s west coast
- Cruise past pristine Shell Island, huge waterfront mansions along Tierra Verde Island, and John’s Pass, the top tourist destination and fishing village in Pinellas County
- Spot amazing marine life close to the boat, including manatees, rays, sea turtles, magnificent frigate birds, pelicans, herons, egrets, and cormorants
- Two-hour and thirty-minute dolphin watching cruise in St. Petersburg
- Complimentary refreshment while on board
Please bring your photo ID if you plan to consume any alcoholic beverages while on board.
Cancellations due to weather will receive a full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Dolphin-Watching & Shell-Hunting Tour in St. Petersburg
Hit the waves for a scenic cruise in search of dolphins along the sandy shores of St. Petersburg. Step off the boat to hunt for sea shells along the beaches of Shell Island where you can cool down in the inviting waters.