Hit up the water on your own kayak experience paddling along the Crystal River for two hours. Check out the local sights as you keep an eye out for manatees.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the Crystal River and its surrounding areas to the fullest while doing so at your own pace
- Uncover many different types of birds and possibly manatees that are known to frequent here, sometimes 600 at a time
- Get provided with everything you need for a fun time out on the water, including a single-person Crescent kayak, life vest, map and Bending Branches paddle
- Tour King’s Bay and Three Sisters Springs (when open) and view our wonderful area
- Two-hour Crescent kayak rental
- Life vest and a Bending Branches paddle
- Map of King’s Bay area
- Transportation to and from the launch point which is roughly 1/4 of a miles away
- You will most likely get wet during your rental. A change of clothes is encouraged and we have a unisex restroom for changing before or after.
- Must sign a waiver before using our kayaks
- Must be 13 or over to have own kayak
- Pets are welcome
- No one under age 5
- Tandem Kayaks available on separate booking
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  469 NE 1st St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
2-Hour Tandem Kayak Rental and Manatee Viewing in Crystal River
Enjoy two-hours paddling along the Crystal River in a kayak made for two people. The kayak is easy to use for all skill levels and experience. Check out the beautiful sights along Crystal River and maybe spot some manatees!
Duration:  2hrs 15mins
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year