Explore the beaches of Elliot Bay, a patch of old growth forest and fun neighborhoods in West Seattle on a guided tour. Enjoy the best views the city has to offer with a local of thirty years leading the tour.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a tour of West Seattle, which is as much a state of mind as a destination
- Stroll through a local park lush with old growth trees and lots of natural history to learn
- Visit the Junction, the heart of West Seattle’s shopping district, checking out a record store where Pearl Jam once played where you’ll sample locally made sweets
- Walk along a driftwood strewn beach, as you watch ferries and have a snack
- Hit up Alki Beach for people watching and incredible views of the Olympic Mountains, Bainbridge Island, and possibly spot some wildlife
- Finish with the best views of the Seattle skyline for iconic photos for your social media posts
- Guided tour
- All beverages and snacks
Wear comfortable shoes and dress in layers.
Kids 8+ are welcome, as are pets on leashes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  700 1st Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year