Visit Seattle’s most beautiful natural spaces on a guided tour. Uncover the history, walk through old growth trails, and visit the fantastic beaches with a local of thirty years.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Cruise the scenic shores of Lake Washington and learn the incredible history of how it was “re-plumbed”
- Visit Seward Park where we will have fantastic views of Mt. Rainier (if the mountain is out)
- Walk the old growth trail which is less than a mile long in each direction, mostly flat and is “flip flop accessible”
- Visit Lincoln Park to take in ferries and stroll on driftwood strewn beaches, and have a little snack
- Hit up Alki Beach, a local favorite for people watching where we can have beverages and look for wildlife
- Later, enjoy iconic views of the skyline, which are perfect photo opportunities for social media posts
- With a maximum of four guests, this is a personalized “best of Seattle tour” with a local of thirty years
- Guided tour
- Bottled water, coffee and tea
Much of this tour is on foot, so wear appropriate footwear. If it’s warm, everywhere we go can be done in flip flops! It’s always cooler by the water on Alki, so layers are a good idea.
Kids 8+ and pets are on a leash are welcome.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  700 1st Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year