- Visit Volunteer Park with fabulous views of the Space Needle and explore the historic glass Volunteer Park Conservatory
- Check out lots of independent shops to get a feel for this unique area of Seattle
- Sample locally-made sweets and the best espresso in the city while learning about the history of “the hill”
- See lots of street art and murals, including the famous rainbow crosswalks on Pike and Pine and the famous Jimi Hendrix statue
- Guided tour
- All beverages and snacks
- Entrance fee for the Volunteer Park Conservatory
Much of this tour is on foot, on city sidewalks (no trails) so wear comfy footwear.
Kids 8+ are welcome.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Bespoke Private Group Tour of Seattle
Throw caution to the wind as a local of thirty years treats your group to a totally unique tour of Seattle. Explore the most interesting, quirky and beautiful parts of the city and find hidden gems that you wouldn't see on other tours.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Private Ballard Locks, Gas Works Park and Houseboats Tour of Seattle
Discover the Hiram Chittenden Locks as you watch boats "lock through" and see local salmon and harbor seals. Then, head over to Gas Works, a one-of-a-kind iconic park with stunning views and learn about the area's local houseboat communities. This is a private tour for up to four people.