A guided exploration of Seattle’s breathtaking natural spaces, delving into the city’s rich history, meandering through ancient trails, and discovering fantastic beaches, all under the guidance of a seasoned local with thirty years of experience
- Cruise the scenic shores of Lake Washington and learn the incredible history of how it was “re-plumbed”
- Visit Seward Park where we will have fantastic views of Mt. Rainier (if the mountain is out)
- Walk the old growth trail which is less than a mile long in each direction and visit Lincoln Park to take in ferries and stroll on driftwood strewn beaches, and have a little snack
- Hit up Alki Beach, a local favorite for people watching where we can have beverages and look for wildlife and later, enjoy iconic views of the skyline
- Guided tour
- Bottled water, coffee and tea
- Much of this tour is on foot, so wear appropriate footwear.
- It’s always cooler by the water on Alki, so layers are a good idea.
- Kids over 8 are welcome.
- Pets are welcome on leash everywhere on the tour.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.