Explore historic Georgetown’s funky vintage shops, art galleries, and an artisan chocolatier in one of Seattle’s oldest neighborhoods. Later, hit up Alki Beach for stunning views of the Olympic Mts and the city.
- Learn the rich history of this unique neighborhood that most travelers tend to miss
- Check out unique architecture and artwork found in the area, learning about the creators behind each
- Visit the Hat ‘n’ Boots landmark located in Oxbow Park and taste locally-made chocolates from an artisan chocolatier in the historic old Rainier Brewery
- Make your way to the Georgetown Trailer Park Mall if you book on a weekend, full of vintage charm and art
- Head out to Alki Beach, a local favorite for fantastic people watching, stunning views of the Olympic Mountains, Bainbridge Island, ferries, and possibly wildlife sightings
- See the Seattle skyline and make a few pitstops so you can get the perfect pictures for your social media posts
- Private tour
- All beverages and snacks
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress in layers.
Kids 8+ are welcome. Pets on leashes are welcome too.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.