Explore Tacoma's iconic Armory building on an entertaining night tour that is equal parts history and paranormal stories.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore everything from the balcony to the basement of Tacoma’s famous Armory building, once home to the National Guard until 2011, as well as numerous boxing matches, presidential speeches, prison cells, and countless events
- Venture to the hidden corners and forgotten rifle ranges and see what history and spirits still linger today
- Get exclusive access to places you otherwise never see in this 110-year-old building
- Guided night tour
- Cancellations made 14 days in advance will include a full refund
- Cancellations made 48 hours before the tour time will include a 50% refund
- Cancellations made after that 48-hour window will not result in a refund or credit
- There are no refunds for missing the tour.
Feb 23, 2020
The tour guide was well versed in their knowledge of the tour’s subject matter, and they deliver the knowledge and lease the guided tour professionally.
Feb 22, 2020
Chris never fails. I’m ashamed to say I grew up in Tacoma and never learned the history. I have toured both Stadium High School and now the Armory. Both were fantastic tours and very informative. City of Tacoma needs to provide more access to other great buildings! Highly recommend the tour for both locals and tourists!
Jan 22, 2020
It was fun and informative but a smaller group would have been better.
Meeting location:  1001 S Yakima Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year