Set off on a full-day exploration of Mount Rainier National Park. See the natural beauty of this area as you visit plenty of local landmarks.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend the day exploring Mount Rainier National Park with a professional guide
- Make your way to the Paradise Jackson Visitor Center, which is found 5,400 feet up
- Gaze out over thick evergreen forests, scenic alpine vistas, cascading waterfalls, and more
- See plenty of attractions along the way, including the Longmire Visitor Center and Museum
- Full-day guided tour
- Hotel pickup at select Seattle and airport hotels
- Park entrance fee
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Oct 18, 2021
The trip was great. Our tour guide Joe was very kind and funny. Very knowledgeable in the tour area. We recommend 100%a
Oct 17, 2021
Joe was very prepared, friendly, and informative along the way.
Oct 15, 2021
This day tour was amazing and the tour guide (Joe) made it that much better. Our tour mainly would stop for pictures of all the popular sites and sites that the tour guide knew about—we didn’t do a lot of hiking or anything like that. So if you’re into hiking and looking to hike mt. rainier, I don’t think this is the tour for you. I loved this because the bus picked us up right at our hotel. We didn’t want to rent a car to get out to rainier so this worked perfectly. We got lots of pictures and got to enjoy many beautiful places in the park.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year