Uncover Washington's best wineries on a guided tour full of samples. Take in the scenery along the way, including a magnificent waterfall.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided winery tour around Washington that’s led by a local professional
- Experience the area’s top wineries, including Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery where you learn how wine is made
- Feast your eyes on plenty of natural beauty throughout your journey, like Lake Washington and charming horse ranches
- See a stunning landmark, Snoqualmie Falls, which boasts a drop of 268 feet
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup at select Seattle and airport hotels
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket, as we go by the water and you may get chilly on overcast days.
- Bring an umbrella if appropriate, and don’t forget your camera.
- We’re your host in Seattle and are committed to showing you a memorable time, so be ready for a great tour!
- Allow $10-$20 at each Seattle winery for tasting fee options of your choice.
- Wine is only served to those over age 21 who present ID on the winery tours.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year