Uncover Washington's best wineries on a guided tour full of samples. Take in the scenery along the way, including a magnificent waterfall.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided winery tour around Washington that’s led by a local professional
- Experience the area’s top wineries, including Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery where you learn how wine is made
- Feast your eyes on plenty of natural beauty throughout your journey, like Lake Washington and charming horse ranches
- See a stunning landmark, Snoqualmie Falls, which boasts a drop of 268 feet
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup at select Seattle and airport hotels
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket, as we go by the water and you may get chilly on overcast days.
- Bring an umbrella if appropriate, and don’t forget your camera.
- We’re your host in Seattle and are committed to showing you a memorable time, so be ready for a great tour!
- Allow $10-$20 at each Seattle winery for tasting fee options of your choice.
- Wine is only served to those over age 21 who present ID on the winery tours.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Nov 19, 2021
We had the absolute best time on our winery tour! The two wineries were great, we enjoyed a tour of beautiful Snoqualmie Valley (with a coffee stop!), and a tour of the chocolate factory. Our driver was lovely, the bus was clean and comfortable, and I felt like we had appropriate time at all of the stops. I would highly recommend it! It was a nice way to get out of the city and see some of Washington's beauty while enjoying wine and chocolate -- what more could you ask for??
Oct 1, 2021
Our tour guide was amazing!
Sep 22, 2021
Our tour guide, Mark, was friendly and knowledgeable. He pointed out all the interesting locations and shared local history and trivia with us. Such a fun adventure!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year