Hit up three breweries in the heart of Ballard's brewing district. Visit Reuben's Brews, Obec Brewing and Stoup Brewing and sample traditional and contemporary beer styles.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy guided tastings where you’ll learn about different beer styles and what makes them unique
- Pick up new beer-tasting skills from the experts that will help you identify the beers you love
- Expand your palate and find new beers to enjoy while increasing your beer vocabulary and amaze your friends and family
- Discover the history of beer and the stories behind your favorite styles and tour the neighborhood where the craft-brewing Renaissance began in 1983
- Uncover how the largest hop growing region in the world makes NW craft beers unique
- Get a behind the scenes peek of the brewing process as you taste a dozen beers, many only available at the brewery
- Guided brewery tour
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes and bring a rain jacket and umbrella.
Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
Aug 21, 2021
The Central Ballard Brewery Tour was a fun way to visit a different and non-tourist area of Seattle. The weather was beautiful, the beer was cold, and the beverage of the day was nicely presented. The breweries were open air and our guide was exceptional (Tim Lorang). I highly recommend the tour.
Meeting location:  5010 14th Ave NW
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year