Immerse yourself in the vibrant heart of Seattle’s historic LGBTQ neighborhood with a local guide of thirty years, exploring a myriad of funky independent shops, the historic Volunteer Park, and delighting in the fabulous spectacle of local life
- Visit Volunteer Park with fabulous views of the Space Needle and explore the historic glass Volunteer Park Conservatory
- Check out lots of independent shops to get a feel for this unique area of Seattle
- Sample locally-made sweets and the best espresso in the city while learning about the history of “the hill”
- See lots of street art and murals, including the famous rainbow crosswalks on Pike and Pine and the famous Jimi Hendrix statue
- All beverages and snacks.
- Entrance fee for the Volunteer Park Conservatory.
- Much of this tour is on foot, on city sidewalks, so wear comfy footwear.
- Kids over 8 years old are welcome.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.