Explore loads of independent funky shops and the historic Volunteer Park, all while enjoying fabulous people watching. Discover the heart of Seattle's historic LGBTQ neighborhood with a local of thirty years.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit Volunteer Park with fabulous views of the Space Needle and explore the historic glass Volunteer Park Conservatory
- Check out lots of independent shops to get a feel for this unique area of Seattle
- Sample locally-made sweets and the best espresso in the city while learning about the history of “the hill”
- See lots of street art and murals, including the famous rainbow crosswalks on Pike and Pine and the famous Jimi Hendrix statue
- Guided tour
- All beverages and snacks
- Entrance fee for the Volunteer Park Conservatory
Much of this tour is on foot, on city sidewalks (no trails) so wear comfy footwear.
kids 8+ are welcome.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  532 Broadway E
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year