Get a VIP tour of the Boeing Factory to learn all about this airliner manufacturer. Walk through the building with a professional, discovering the history for an insider feel.
Duration:  4hrs 15mins - 4hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided tour through the airliner manufacturing company, Boeing, with a professional leading the way
- Check out the unique assembly of many different airplanes, including the 747, 767, and 777
- Catch sight of airplanes being painted for customers from all over the globe
- Hear stories of the company’s history for plenty of valuable insight straight from the experts
- Guided tour
- Transportation from Seattle or airport hotels to the Boeing Everett Factory
- The tour may require a one-third-mile walk, 21 steep stairs, and an elevator ride. The Boeing Tour can be done by wheelchair and physically challenged visitors with advance notice.
- There are restroom facilities and a café at the Future of Flight Center, but restrooms are not available during the tour.
- There are no personal items allowed on the tour. These items include purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Lockers are available on-site, for a small fee, at the Future of Flight Center.
- No food or drink allowed.
- Visitors may not carry babies on the Boeing Factory Tour. There is no child-care facility at the Future of Flight & Boeing Tour, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  8415 Paine Field Blvd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year