Visit a place where fish like to cooperate, with captains who have the local fishing experience. Be front-and-center in the action on the calm waters of Puget Sound.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a six-hour All Star Charters Shared fishing trip, taking in the beautiful scenery of the Pacific Northwest
- Work with licensed professional captains with years of experience in our local waters
- Wildlife abounds in Puget Sound – you may see whales, sea lions, seals, and harbor porpoise on your Seattle or Everett fishing charter
- Enjoy a trip that’s friendly for all ages, from the most experienced angler to young children, we welcome everyone aboard
- Private six-hour fishing trip reserved for just your family or friends
- Top quality gear and equipment
- Free cleaning and bagging of your catch
- Fishing licenses available on the boat
- Your $50 ticket per person is a deposit only. Prices for your trip are listed on the All Star Fishing Charters website. The remaining balance of your fishing charter will be collected the day of the trip.
What to Bring:
- Food and Drink
- Warm Jacket
- Rain Gear
- Polarized Sunglasses
- …And please bring a good sense of humor. : )
- No Drugs or hard alcohol
- Smoking restricted on the boats, some captains do not allow
- The person booking the charter is responsible for payment in full on the day of the trip
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.
Feb 24, 2020
It was a great day. Lucked out with the weather, saw some wildlife and big ships. Had lines in the water for nearly a full 6 hours. Caught some fish and a few we couldn't keep, all beautiful specimens. Our guide was very knowledgeable and also fun to cut it up with. Nice equipment and sturdy boat. Quite satisfied overall, and would go again.
Sep 21, 2019
The captain was very knowledgeable, forgiving, and easy to talk to.
Sep 10, 2019
Meeting location:  7750 Seaview Ave NW
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year