Head out to a place where fish like to cooperate, with captains who have the local fishing experience. Be in the action on the calm waters of Puget Sound.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a four-hour All Star Charters private fishing trip, taking in the beautiful scenery of the Pacific Northwest
- Work with licensed professional captains with years of experience in our local waters
- See wildlife in Puget Sound – such as possibly whales, sea lions, seals, and harbor porpoise on your Seattle or Everett fishing charter
- Have fun on a trip that’s friendly for all ages, from the most experienced angler to young children, we welcome everyone aboard
- Private 4-hour fishing trip reserved for just your family or friends
- Top quality gear and equipment
- Free cleaning and bagging of your catch
- Fishing licenses available on the boat
- Your $50 ticket per person is a deposit only. Prices for your trip are listed on the All Star Fishing Charters website. The remaining balance of your fishing charter will be collected the day of the trip.
What to Bring:
- Food and Drink
- Warm Jacket
- Rain Gear
- Polarized Sunglasses
- …And please bring a good sense of humor. : )
- No Drugs or Hard Alcohol
- Smoking restricted on the boats, some captains do not allow
- The person booking the charter is responsible for payment in full on the day of the trip
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.
Aug 2, 2019
having young kids out on the boat would have been good to do some surface fishing or flounder fishing instead of just king salmon runs. While we would have loved to catch some kings, got a little boring for the kids.
Jul 9, 2019
Our guide was great and had a great peronaity and was very helpful. Your website is somewhat unclear when booking for the fish that are actually in season to fish. Otherwise, a great experience with good company
Aug 14, 2018
Nick our captain was a class act we had lots of fun out there and his knowledge of the area was superb. Really made for a good time and great conversation learning about northern Washington and it’s surroundings. Highly recommended! The boat was awesome as well
Meeting location:  7750 Seaview Ave NW
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year