-Learn recipes traditional to the Low Country region, mastering the skills to recreate the dishes for your next social gathering.
-Not every culinary class gives you the right information and skills to help master the recipes when you get home, but this one perfects it. This is the cooking class you want to take if you’re main goal is to create a fried chicken dinner for a social gathering
- Prepare Low Country classics including Shrimp Deviled Eggs, Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Phyllis’ “Long Haul” Coleslaw with Celery Seed Vinaigrette, Quick Braised Collard Greens, Savannah Red Rice, and Buttermilk Pie
- Gain the skills and experience you’ll need to recreate each delicious dish at home
- Master recipes for popular dishes in Southern social gatherings and learn about their historical and cultural relevance
- At the end of class, sit down and enjoy the meal you created in the kitchen
- Culinary class with a focus on fried chicken
- Recipes provided for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee included
Wear comfortable attire and closed-toe shoes. Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.