Embrace Northern Italy cuisine in a three and half hour cooking class, learning how to braise meat, create tasty risotto, and master dessert. You'll find out how Northern Italy is different compared to the South, in terms of its food and preparation.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover Northern Italy cuisine in a 3.5 hour cooking class, with a professional instructor - Learn how to make Braised Veal Shanks, Risotto Milanese, Roasted Asparagus, and Peppered Balsamic Strawberries with Marsala Zabaglione
- Learn how Northern Italy food differentiates to other regions in Italy
- Taste the difference between supermarket and artisanal balsamic vinegars
- Northern Italy cooking class with instructor
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Reservations cancelled 7 days or less prior to class are non refundable.
Mar 28, 2020
We did not attend. Not much point in asking for a survey.
Sep 7, 2016
very informative, clean & spacious class room, delicious food, very enjoyable class.
Sep 7, 2016
The class was very informative. In addition to some fantastic recipes I learned a lot of food preparation pointers. Chef Darin was engaging, very likable and clearly knows his stuff! I'm a local and intend to see him again soon.
Meeting location:  2514 Abercorn St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year