Tackle handling and maintaining your cooking knives, while learning proper techniques for slicing, dicing, and julienne. Get well equipped with your knife, and become a master in the kitchen!
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Master handling, and maintaining your knives during a guided culinary class
- Learn the tools of the trade by a professional in the kitchen
- Understand the techniques for slicing, dicing, julienne, and more
- Create an Asian inspired menu including Chicken Stir Fry with Steamed Rice and Cinnamon Spiced Moroccan Oranges
- Cooking class with instructor
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes. Please plan to arrive about 15-mins prior to the start of class.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non refundable.
Jan 7, 2019
I booked a class that was cancelled and was rescheduled. I wrote down the wrong date for the rescheduled class and never received the notice with the new date. I paid for a class I could not use and was promised the paperwork from the class and never received that either.
Feb 17, 2017
Great event. Fun and informative.
Feb 25, 2016
The experience was not only informative but Chef Darin made it fun too, can't wait to return for a cooking class!
Meeting location:  2514 Abercorn St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year