Warm up in the winter with a hearty French menu that offers tasty cold weather comfort food. This interactive class teaches you how to craft traditional dishes that explode with flavor.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Add some European flair to your recipe book with a cooking class that specializes in French flavors
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with a professional chef who gives you the personal attention you need to craft tasty dishes
- Master authentic comfort food-style dishes: Boeuf Bourguigno, Celery Root Mashed Potatoes, Braised Leeks au Gratin and more
- Take home the recipes you work with to recreate these savory snacks in your own kitchen
- French comfort food cooking class
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
- 10% discount on all purchases made the day of class
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non-refundable.
Feb 22, 2016
Learned a few things, met some nice people, ate some good food, had a good time, what else is there?
Meeting location:  2514 Abercorn St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year