Master traditional Low Country recipes and gain the skills to recreate them confidently at your next social gathering with our cooking class that focuses on perfecting the art of creating a delicious fried chicken dinner
- Prepare Low Country classics including Shrimp Deviled Eggs, Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Phyllis’ “Long Haul” Coleslaw with Celery Seed Vinaigrette, Quick Braised Collard Greens, Savannah Red Rice, and Buttermilk Pie
- Gain the skills and experience you’ll need to recreate each delicious dish at home
- Master recipes for popular dishes in Southern social gatherings and learn about their historical and cultural relevance
- At the end of class, sit down and enjoy the meal you created in the kitchen
- Culinary class with a focus on fried chicken
- Recipes provided for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee included
- Wear comfortable attire and closed-toe shoes.
- Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Reservations cancelled 7 days or less prior to class are non-refundable.