Unleash your inner bonafide home cook by mastering classic Southern fried chicken in our culinary class led by a pro who makes cooking and recipes a delight, ensuring you’ll soon be whipping up delicious chicken-based meals with ease and joy
- Prepare six tried and true recipes, including Low Country Crab Stew, Angel Biscuits, Chicken Country Captain, Oven Steamed Rice, Herbed Succotash with Okra and Tomatoes, and Green Tomato Cobbler
- Gain skills and hands on experience, so you can recreate each dish at home
- Master recipes featured in Low Country cookbooks, including Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s favorite dish, Chicken Country Captain
- At the end of class, sit down and enjoy the meal you created
- Cooking class with instructor
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
- Wear comfortable attire and closed-toe shoes.
- Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Reservations cancelled 7 days or less prior to class are non-refundable.