Experience the flavors of the Caribbean in a hands on cooking class, where you'll create dishes worthy of the sun drenched tropics. You'll enjoy crafting authentic cuisine, while taking home recipes, and traditional music, that will make you feel like you're living in the tropics.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a Caribbean cuisine cooking class with likeminded at home cooks
- Enjoy learning from a professional in the kitchen
- Receive a boxed set of 16 laminated recipe cards, and Caribbean music CD for at home use
- Make flavorful dishes including Shrimp and Pineapple Salad, Coconut Rice and Beans, Roasted Fish with Caribbean Spices and Citrus, Glazed Spicy Sweet Potatoes, and Caribbean Rum Cake
- Caribbean cooking class
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- CD to take home
- Water and coffee
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non refundable.
Meeting location:  2514 Abercorn St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year