Experience an extraordinary outdoor Progreso getaway, discovering Xcambo’s Mayan heritage, encountering a flamingo haven, strolling salt flats, and capping the day at Silcer beach club for relaxation
- Explore a natural Flamingo sanctuary after a scenic 15-minute drive, with a pink feather souvenir!
- Stroll salt marshes and seabird nesting sites for a unique experience
- Immerse in Mayan history at Xcambo ruins, discovering their culture
- Unwind at Silcer Club: paddle board, kayak, pedal boat, dine, swim, and relax by the ocean before returning to Progreso
- Round-trip transportation with air conditioning
- Tour Guide
- All entrance fees
- Beach Club facilities (kayaks, lounge chairs, beach umbrellas, standup paddleboard, wifi, restrooms, swimming pool, and more)
- Recommended to Bring: comfortable clothing, walking shoes, sunglasses, hat, beach towel and sunscreen.
We will issue a full refund for your deposit or full payment if the trip is canceled by the client 48 hours prior to the excursion date.