Walk along Philly's eerie waterfront to get an inside look at the city's colonial history of brewing, bootlegging and gangsters. Stop at three local taverns to enjoy sipping on drink specials.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience Philadelphia’s early tavern and waterfront drinking culture on a guided pub crawl
- Hear stories that highlight Philadelphia’s haunted history of bootleggers and notorious criminals
- Stop at three renowned taverns along the way for a beer, a shot, and a snack, plus the chance to socialize and compete in trivia to win more food and libations
- Take advantage of excellent drink and food specials that are available at each location and exclusive to tour-goers
- Guided tour
- Complimentary beverage or snack at each location
- Prizes, give-a-ways and additional discounted drinks
Tour is for 21+ only.
Sep 8, 2019
The tour guide was great and good tour but somewhat false advertising. Said light snacks and drinks as well as prizes and give aways. All we got included was one shot at a bar and we only stopped at 2 bars.
Jun 1, 2019
This was a lovely evening. But for $45 it wasn’t what was advertised on the site. We didn’t have a one hour tour of the sites listed. There wasn’t a cocktail class. Then the free beer didn’t actually happen. Pretty disappointed today. It was the least fact packed tour i’ve had for twice the usual price. It was really a history teacher just taking us to 3 streets and bars with some small facts in between.
Sep 28, 2018
Had basically nothing to do with prohibition at least on this night. We went to three bars that I could have easily done on my own and significantly cheaper. Our guide offered very little about Philadelphia prohibition, didn’t explain hardly anything about its history in the city and I didn’t appreciate the foul language. Frankly a complete waste of 3 hours!
Meeting location:  599 Market St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year