Explore a synagogue that impresses from the inside out, on a tour of the Beth Sholom Synagogue. Designed by the famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright, this tour takes you on a fascinating journey of Jewish history, culture, and classic American architecture.
- Start your tour in awe as you get your first glimpse of an impressive building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright
- Tour through a number of exhibits that explore the history of the congregates and the Synagogue itself, with interactive kiosks that tell a detailed story of the building to help shape your experience visiting an incredible “House of Peace”
- Get a glimpse of original sketches and blueprints authored by famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright
- 20 minute film viewing on the history of the Beth Sholom Synagogue
- 1 hour tour of the Synagogue
The parking lot is located behind the building. Enter under the green awning and turn right. There may be last minute changes to tour schedule. Synagogue is hot during summer months, and is not open on days of worship. Elevator entrance is located on the outside of the building. Go to the Visitor Center for access.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below